- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves organic garlic (chopped)
- 5 cups organic chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 red potatoes (diced)
- 3 cups kale (stems removed and chopped fine)
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried sage
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, fry onion and garlic to brown. (you can do this in soup pot by using a small amount of the broth to saute them in.)
- In soup pot add in broth, potatoes, carrots and celery.
- Bring to boil on high
- Lower heat
- Add thyme, sage, salt and pepper
- Let sit on low heat to simmer for about 15 to 30minutes.
- Add kale at 5 minutes before taking pot off heat.
Like this article? Please rate and share below!
If you liked this article, you'll LOVE our No Nonsense Newsletter!
Sign up Now and
- Learn how to eat to get Lean and Ripped…
- Learn how to lift to get Bigger and Stronger…
- Learn how to stay motivated to Build Your Dream Body…
- PLUS… 3 exclusive free gifts as a surprise!
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will NEVER Be Shared With Anyone.