- 2 pieces of halibut filet
- 1 medium onion, sliced thick
- 2.5 cups chopped bok choy (remove tips)
- 1 cups thickly sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms (remove stems)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup minced scallion
- 1-2 organic cloves garlic, pressed
- ½ tbsp finely minced fresh ginger
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp worcestershire Sauce
- sea salt and rainbow pepper to taste
- Slice onion, chop bok choy, and press garlic.
- Mix together dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Add 2-inches of water to steamer and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and white pepper over halibut before steaming.
- Layer the onion, mushrooms, and halibut (in this order) in the steamer basket.
- Cover, and steam for about 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy and steam for 3 more minutes
- Serve on a platter with halibut nestled on top of vegetables
- Drizzle dressing over all of it.
Like this article? Please rate and share below!
If you liked this article, you'll LOVE our No Nonsense Newsletter!
Sign up Now and
- Learn how to eat to get Lean and Ripped…
- Learn how to lift to get Bigger and Stronger…
- Learn how to stay motivated to Build Your Dream Body…
- PLUS… 3 exclusive free gifts as a surprise!
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will NEVER Be Shared With Anyone.