Watch The Recruit Workout I’m Using To Work Up To The Full TACFIT Commando Workout:
Summary of Video:
It’s 15-days before I m getting married!
A lot of friends and family have asked Flavia and I: “Are you two going to workout during your honeymoon?”
Believe it or not, we were actually going to take a complete month off – but just recently decided against that.
You can find out why in the video above.
Our plan is to be dominating, crushing and killing the TACFIT Commando Challenge while on our Honeymoon and we’re using the Recruit version of the workout to get us ready.
Here’s our dilemma:
1. One month away from working out will hurt your gains and Flavia and I are apart of Joel Marion’s wedding 2-weeks after we retun so we want to look good for his wedding too.
2. We’re going to be blowing our diets for the entire month and indulging all of our senses (Hey, it is our Honeymoon) for the entire month and I anticipate I’ll be eating a lot of bread, drinking lots of wine and having lots of ice cream and chocolate. And that’s just for breakfast 🙂
3. I’m not taking ANY supplements with me – no multis, protein powder or fish oils. Nothing.
4. Our honeymoon destination equals NO GYMS! And even if there were, we’ll probably walk right pass them.
Our Big Problem:
We’re going to pack on some chub if we don’t do some sort of exercise beyond the typical “honeymoon style exercise” and despite all the walking we’ll be doing. We trained our butts off for June 26th and we don’t want to come back like tub-a-yards on July 27th.
Flav and I want a bodyweight workout that we can use to stay fit on our honeymoon that will not take longer than 20-minutes a day and only 3 times per week. The focus of our honeymoon is not working out and neither of us of taken an extended break from training so working out is not our focus.
We do want to stimulate our metabolisms, burn some calories and hit our muscles so we can enjoy all the food though. And since we’re only training 3 times a week, we want a program that acts fast and hits us hard.
I have tried every bodyweight program under the sun except TACFIT Commando. This is the stuff Navy Seals, Marines and Real-Life Secret Agents are using right now to chisel rock hard bodies and maintain mission readiness – anywhere, anytime, with absolutely no equipment.
And use the Recruit Workokut, provided in the video above if the Israeli Special Forces TACFIT Challenge Workout is too difficult for you. It was too hard for me, which is why I provided the Recruit version today.
Do you think you can man up to this kind of challenge?
If so, I’m going to put you to the test. And reward you for your valour.
Film your performance of the workout and post it to YouTube. Make sure you title the video “TACFIT Commando Vince Del Monte Challenge.” I’ll be watching all the videos with my buddy Adam Steer from the TACFIT team.
We’ll be picking winners based on the numbers you put up and the correct form on the exercises. To win, you have to post your video by the end of the day on Tuesday.
And here’s what the winners get:
Top Dog – 1 year of Maximize Your Muscle ($839.40 Value)
Second In Command – Free TACFIT Commando program ($197 Value)
Also, anyone who can do all 20 rounds of the Challenge at the highest level gets a ticket to attend a teleconference with me and Scott Sonnon, founder of the TACFIT system and trainer to spies and spec ops soldiers around the globe! This won’t be until after my wedding though, so you’ll have to be patient…
Look forward to seeing your videos. Make sure you email me with the link so I can view them too.
P.S. Again, don’t forget, if the Israeli Challenge is too tough, do the Recruit Challenge you can find in the video up top.
Like this article? Please rate and share below!
If you liked this article, you'll LOVE our No Nonsense Newsletter!
Sign up Now and
- Learn how to eat to get Lean and Ripped…
- Learn how to lift to get Bigger and Stronger…
- Learn how to stay motivated to Build Your Dream Body…
- PLUS… 3 exclusive free gifts as a surprise!
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will NEVER Be Shared With Anyone.