The Trophy of all Trophies.
Ripped abs are sign of good health, power and yes, even sexual ability.
And ladies, don’t think us men don’t like a flat and firm midsection. If you ever watch a sporting even with athletic females you’ll be drawn to the three hot spots of a female body – thighs, butt and abs. And these are three body parts that any women can modify with a clean diet and effective training.
Abs on men is the final piece of the puzzle to make the picture complete. Sure, a big physique can appear intimidating but a well-defined set of abs can be equally intimidating and can make a near-perfect body perfect.
A sculpted stomach on a female can accentuate a smaller waist-to-hip ratio which makes your shoulders appear more rounded and your butt appear more firm and full.
Male or female, it’s hard to be referred as sexy if you’re not flaunting a flat, firm, midsection.
3 Important Reasons To Train Abs
- A stronger midsection. Working with a weak core is like firing a cannon out of canoe. It’s only a matter of time before you hurt yourself. A strong core acts like a belt to stabilize your trunk to reduce the risk of back pain and injuries.
- A massive confidence booster. Anyone who has abs will be carry themselves with more pride and self-respect. You won’t be self-conscious and experience anxiety about your body creating less stress.
- Long-term health. Revealing six-pack abs is going to require a very clean and dedicated diet that eliminates many of the foods responsible for obesity, diabetes and other diseases that can wreak havoc on your health.
Ab-Solute Perfection Tips
1. The best ab workouts in the world will not attract any attention if a layer of fat covers them up. Ab workouts do not cause you to lose body fat in the midsection (to any significant degree) so ensure you’re following a clean diet and proper training program like http://www.yoursixpackquest.com
2. On the flip side, don’t be ignorant to the point that you don’t ever train your abs because they are covered by fat. As noted above, training your abs provide more benefits than just visual impact.
3. Use these ab workouts to motivate you to train harder and diet harder because you know that the trade off will be the trophy of all trophies!
On to the workouts…
If you’re looking for lower ab workouts instead then check this video out. I’ll share my top 3 lower ab exercises:
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more ab workouts!
I want to know if you plan to use this ab workout and let me know the hardest thing about getting six pack abs in the comments section below.
Your friend and coach,
Vince Del Monte
P.S. By the way, I am not sure if you know, but last summer, in just a matter of 10 weeks I went from around 215 pounds and 18% body fat… to 200 and 8% body fat.
That’s roughly a loss of 23 pounds of fat, while gaining around 8 pounds of lean muscle! I used the same advice to help my friend Peter lose 100 pounds of fat in 6-months.
You can read more at http://www.YourSixPackQuest.com If getting six pack abs is your goal – this site is for you.
Like this article? Please rate and share below!
If you liked this article, you'll LOVE our No Nonsense Newsletter!
Sign up Now and
- Learn how to eat to get Lean and Ripped…
- Learn how to lift to get Bigger and Stronger…
- Learn how to stay motivated to Build Your Dream Body…
- PLUS… 3 exclusive free gifts as a surprise!
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will NEVER Be Shared With Anyone.