When I was younger, around 22 years old, and first getting into bodybuilding and trying to get as big as possible I was the guy buying every single new powder, pill and potion that promised miracles.
I was spending $200 a month on stuff like:
- Creatine powders, pills and liquids…
- Pre and post workout protein powders
- Pre bed protein powders
- Weight gain protein powders
- Testosterone boosters
- Branch chain amino acids
- NO2 formulas (which were just new on the scene)
And probably some other ones I’m forgetting…
I won’t lie. At first, it was really exciting buying the latest “breakthrough” bodybuilding supplement.
I remember one ad promising “7 pounds of solid muscle in 7 days” and that was one of the tame ones so it sounded more believable.
My Mom always said I was gullible.
Maybe you can relate?
After dedicating myself to a strict supplement routine and choking back mysterious mixtures and drinks that were supposed to give the physique of my dreams I noticed the only thing changing was the amount of money adding up on my credit card.
I didn’t notice a single friggin difference in muscle size.
That’s when it stopped getting exciting and started becoming very frustrating.
Eventually I ran in my Skinny Guy Savior who started showing me how to eat and train and I gained 21.5 pounds of lean muscle mass in the very first month I took his advice.
I was getting ripped and muscular without supplements. Go figure.
My Skinny Guy Savior revealed to me that some Utah Senator, Orrin Hatch, is the guy to thank for all the wasted money I flushed down the toilet because he chose not to regulate the supplement industry so that bodybuilding companies (and any supplement company can put anything they want in the bottle without FDA approval.
The God’s Honest,
No Nonsense Truth is this…
90% of the bodybuilding supplements on the market Don’t Work!
In this next video I’m going to share with you from the Bigger, Faster, Stronger documentary you’re going to discover that most supplements cost LESS than three dollars to produce.
Want to know their dirty little secrets?
Watch this video to find out how they are getting away with blatantly lying to you and robbing you out of your hard earned money.
As you’ll see, the supplement company does not care about you. Sure, maybe a small handful of companies have half-decent products but why look for a solution from an industry that has failed to earn our trust over and over?
In my Inbox, I get a lot of feedback defending the “good guys” in the supplement industry and I would like to believe there are some really high quality products out there but when I see a video like this, I really lose all my trust and hope.
After watching that video, I have 3 questions for you…
1. How do you feel about supplement companies being able to make products for $1-2 and than selling them to you for $60?
2. What do you think of the supplement industry being unregulated and not needing FDA approval?
3. Why do you justify buying supplements when you know that supplement companies can easily put out low quality products?
It’s no wonder the supplement industry is a 24 BILLION dollar industry – anybody can make them and we keep buying them because we’re pathetically desperate!
My Philosophy On Bodybuilding Supplements:
1. Even IF certain supplements are high in quality, I never expect them to work miracles.
2. I’ll ask myself, “What am I trying to get this supplement to do that my training, diet and lifestyle can not?”
3. I’ve lost 90% of my trust in the supplement industry.
4. I’m so skeptical that even when a new product comes out and it’s from someone I trust, I’m not even interested in looking into it because I’ve wasted enough time and money in the past only to be disappointed. I never did like rejection.
5. I know that my body is not getting what it says on the actual bottle and I can’t believe what the store owner says because (for the most part) they just want to sell you the product they have the biggest profit margins. I know this because I used to date a girl from GNC who explained how each month they made an inflated commission to promote the “product of the month.”
6. I’ve never seen a friend muscle up on supplements or hear someone say, “I got big because of this supplement…” Have you? Seriously, all the guys I know who are really muscular and strong have at least one of the following commonalities…
- they either have amazing genetics.
- they have used drugs.
- they have a true love for good old fashioned training.
- they live and breath a healthy bodybuilding lifestyle.
- they have been consistent and committed to their goals since they started.
- they are not afraid of hard work and have put in their dues.
7. Lastly, you just don’t know what you’re putting in your body. You don’t – no matter what it says on the bottle -how in the world do you really know if it’s good or bad?
Lets Be Honest..
Do you think any company is going to admit the truth about their absorption rates and manufacturing process? Why gamble your health and money on supplements if you’re not confident in the return you’re getting for your investment?
1. A structured and progressive training program.
2. A healthy and balanced eating plan.
3. A lifestyle that provides 8 hours of sleep each night.
If there is anything you get from reading this email, it is the message that you don’t need to waste your money on useless and potentially damaging and dangerous supplements ever again.
Want to know the scariest part about the supplement industry?
The next new supplement designed just for you, has the same crap in it that the last supplement had in it and you’ll probably buy it.
I really hope not because after you start following my program you’ll have lots of more money in your pocket to start spending on all the women (or your special someone) who are suddenly giving you lots of attention!
Click on the link below to grab your copy today
www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com <— Get a NATURAL healthy body today.
Vince Del Monte
P.S. I am 29 years old now and walk around at 210-215 and 11% fat most of the year and DO use a few nutritional supplements like fish oils, a multi and antioxidant pill and sometimes a greens product and protein powder but I only count on them making a 5-10% difference in the overall picture.
I am fully aware of this when I pull out my credit card.
I don’t mess with other supplements unless they’ve been on the market for at least three years and passed the test of time. That’s my little rule and with all the extra money I save, instead, I spend treating my girlfriend to fancy dinners or going on more vacations which are two of my little pleasures in life.
Start getting shredded. The natural way:
www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com <—- Get Your ULTIMATE Healthy Body Today
Like this article? Please rate and share below!
If you liked this article, you'll LOVE our No Nonsense Newsletter!
Sign up Now and Receive:
- Learn how to eat to get Lean and Ripped…
- Learn how to lift to get Bigger and Stronger…
- Learn how to stay motivated to Build Your Dream Body…
- PLUS… 3 exclusive free gifts as a surprise!
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will NEVER Be Shared With Anyone.