Hypertrophy coach, personal trainer, and pro bodybuilder, Joe Bennett, joins Vince on today’s show to discuss his training philosophy and his path to success as a trainer and coach.
Vince and Joe get into a variety of topics, from Joe’s experience working with the late champion bodybuilder, Dallas ‘Big Country’ McCarver, and former pro wrestler and actor, Dave Bautista, to Joe’s take on the most common mistakes new trainers make with clients, to their top courses and certifications they recommend for up and coming trainers. It’s a show you definitely won’t want to miss!
“Look at the big picture, not just the short term”
– Vince Del Monte
Subscribe to iTunes, TuneIn, or Stitcher Radio!
Love the podcast? Leave a review on iTunes!
What do you want to hear from the Vince Delmonte Podcast Show? Tell us here!
⇾ Common misconceptions when choosing exercises
⇾ Top recommendations for nutrition, supplementation, and training courses
⇾The biggest mistakes trainers make with their clients
05:28 Joe’s approach to improving weak body parts
10:42 Misconceptions in exercise selection
25:50 Finding your lifting identity
35:35 Joe’s advice on how to be a good trainer
36:59 How Joe started training Dave Bautista from Guardians of the Galaxy
38:55 What may surprise you about Dave Bautista’s training
43:40 Joe’s time with Dallas McCarver
54:57 The best certification courses and advice for up and coming trainers
1:01:59 The biggest mistakes trainers make
- 7 Personal Branding Strategies That Solo Entrepreneurs Can Leverage
- 7 Rules to Maximize Your New Year
- The Keys to Online Marketing Success with Stephanie Joanne
- Top 5 Lessons of 2018
- Creating a Life-Changing Fitness Brand with Natalie Jill
- 7 Signs You'll be Successful in 2019
- Dan Garner Reveals The REALITY of Making Money with Online Fitness Coaching
- The #1 Mistake Costing You Money with Chris Harder
- The Top 7 Fat Loss Principles of All Time with Ryan Faehnle
- The Top 7 Muscle-Building Principles of All Time with Ryan Faehnle
- 2 Keys To Create Long-Lasting Growth & Wealth with Lauren Tickner
- World Champion Powerlifter to Transgender: The Inspiring Story of Janae Kroc
- The Truth About Steroids with Ryan Faehnle
- The Truth About Steroids with Ryan Faehnle
- How To Use Your Brain Chemistry To Optimize Your Fitness and Business Results (Featuring Christian Thibaudeau)
- Stan Efferding Explains The Vertical Diet, Legit Performance "Hacks" & Business Lessons from Shark Tank
- 5 Mega Lessons to Maximize Gym Profits with Joe Arko
- Finding Your 5% to Make Millions with Craig Ballantyne
- Commitments to Make Today to Be Crushing in 2025
- Tapping into Sales Excellence with Zander Fryer
- Tapping into Sales Excellence with Zander Fryer
- Simple Steps To Become A Fitness Internet Celebrity with Dr. Chris Spearman
- Sales Strategies to Blow Up A Cash-Based Therapy Practice with Aaron LeBauer
- How to Build a Bulletproof Online Fitness Business in 2018 with AJ Mihrzad
- How to Build a Bulletproof Online Fitness Business in 2018 with AJ Mihrzad
- Building a Fitness Empire with Mike Matthews
- The Bentley of Pre-Workouts is Here
- 7 Secrets to All-Day Energy & Tunnel Vision Focus
- 3 Ways to Maximize Your Conversion
- Battle Tested Secrets to Building a SUSTAINABLE Fitness Brand with Yuri Elkaim
- Lessons Learned From Spending A BILLION Dollars in Ad Spend with Paul Getter
- 6 Tips to Maximize Your Time at Live Events
- 10 Big Money Lessons from Grant Cardone's 10X Business Bootcamp
- 3 Keys to Becoming a Successful Fitness Influencer with Josef Rakich
- A Masterclass on Building a Personal Brand
- Separating the Real from the Fake in the Fitness Industry with Brandon Carter
- The $100M Mindset: How to SCALE Any Business from 7 to 8 or even 9 figures FAST (with Serial Entrepreneur Joel Marion)
- How To Close Over The Phone?
- Why People Save Their Way To Bankruptcy?
- 3 MAJOR Reasons People Struggle Financially
- From Impressionable to Immovable
- From Surviving to Thriving: How Alain Gonzalez Revived His Dying Fitness Business
- The #1 Skill to Make An Extra 100-500K this Year with High Ticket Closing Expert Dan Lok
- 7 Figure Drug Business to a 7 Figure Serial Entrepreneur with Jon Boles
- Are you sensitive enough to grow muscle and get shredded?
- Muscular Intentions vs Progressive Overload: Which is the right focus for you? Can both co-exist in the same program?
- Cutting through nutrition industry BS: What REALLY matters to get lean!
- Grant Cardone, The World's Greatest Sales Expert Teaches Vince 15 Must Know Sales Lessons
- How Jason Maxwell Went from 800 Instagram Followers to over 200k in 8 Months Flat
- How to Know Exactly Which Opportunities Are Right for You with Eben Pagan
- What You Didn't Know About the Crossfit Games with Jason Phillips
- Top 10 Takeaways from Fitness Business Summit with Facebook Ads Expert Rudy Mawer
- How to Win at Instagram (and Sell More Products) with Amanda Bucci and Brian DeCosta
- How to Create Epic Videos That Sell with Award-Winning Filmmaker, Michael Del Monte
- Joe Bennett: Muscle Execution & How to Make a Name for Yourself as a Trainer
- Mind Pump: Podcast and Business Advice for Rising Fitness Personalities
- What's Constraining Your Revenue
- The 3 People You Must Have to Help Build Your Empire with Bedros Keuilian
- The 3 People You Must Have to Help Build Your Empire with Bedros Keuilian
- Bonus Episode: Mindset Motivation
- The Proven Path to Building a Profitable Online Business (20 Years Later with Ryan Lee)
- Uncovering Your Best Self with Brutal Honesty and Ownership with Steve Weatherford
- Removing the Mask and Becoming A Real Man with Lewis Howes
- Surfing For God with Michael John Cusick
- Creating Mind-Blowing Intimacy Inside and Outside the Bedroom with Tony and Alisa DiLorenzo
- Why Your Biggest Challenge Is Often Your Biggest Blessing with Phil Graham
- The 30 Day Metabolic Reboot Challenge with Coach Ryan Faehnle
- 12 Wake Up, Own Up, Clean Up, Grow Up, Show Up with Papa Del Monte
- How To Outsmart Your Hungry Brain with Researcher and Author Stephan Guyenet
- How To Find Your Smart, Sexy, Spiritual, Superwoman with Jamal Miller
- Biohacking Secrets You Need To Know About To Upgrade Your Energy and Focus With Anthony Di Clementi
- How To Stay Lean All Year Round with Coach Ryan Faehnle
- How To Become A Power Couple: Rituals, Routines and Relationship Secrets Revealed
- The 3 V’s Of A Champion Mindset
- Maximize Your Marriage: The Politically Incorrect Truth About What Married Women Really Want
- Maximize Your Mission: How To Find Your Life’s Mission & Purpose In 5 Minutes
- Maximize Your Money: The Skills and Mindset You Need To Go From 0 to $1 Million
- Maximize Your Mindset: All Successful Bodybuilders & Businessmen Have These Key Mindsets
- Maximize Your Muscle: How to Build Muscle Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based On Science
Resources & Links
Connect with Joe
Connect with Vince
- Exceptional content and presentationAugust 6, 2018 by rockyluch from Canada
I listen to every episode. Immediately applicable content.Great job Vince.
- 10 Big Money Lesson's From Grant Cardone's 10X Business BootcampAugust 6, 2018 by BUDDHA M from United Kingdom
The great thing about this eposiode is that Vince talks about repetition of looking at the same business material with a new mind set and everything needs time to digest so give it 6 years as you are deciding way to early, you are not give it time you are killing your self. He say's that only small time thinkers give up to early. He talks about success is your responsibility. I like when meantions a real life family story about when you couple you need to be on the same page with money as if one is coming from a lack back ground and the other abundant you will have conflict. A nice quto "money is useless if you don't use it". So have fun with it other wise whats the point. The repetition of thing again of knowing you content so that you gain more real life storys by living it so that you can teach it to your students over and over again with an experienced mind set.. You have to lead with confidence guys He then talks about that when you go to event you need to clear of your top 5 goals. 5 personal goals and 5 business goals. Nice quto "Whats the number 1 problem that with solve your life". Confidence drivers certainity and certainty drivers cash and there is only two reasons your business will die people dont know who you are and they forget who you are great nugget there. He goes through his 10 Big Money Lesson's which is gold. Why this eposide is great because it teaches you to stay open minded and look at the business ideas with new life experiences through repetition and the only way you can do that is with more time...
- If you're looking for a role model and mentor to take you to the next level...August 5, 2018 by J.t.s.M. from United States
I've been following Vince since around 2010 when I gratuated from college and was looking for a reliable resource when transitioning from being a D1 athelete to strength training and body comp. I've always learned tremendously valuable information from Vince throughout the years (and his HMax program) and enjoy tuning into his newest videos/articles/podcast releases. However, I think what he is putting out there now transcends his past work and takes his value proposition to an entirely new level. His messages really resonate with me and I appreciate his honesty and openess as he shares his very human journey to maximizing his potential in all areas of life. He is definitely the role model I hope to be one day for others.
- M5August 4, 2018 by quicksilver43 from Canada
These podcasts are terrific! I was very impressed with Vince’s no BS approach to the 5 m’s. Vince practices what he preaches. He incorporates his personal ethics and beliefs into his business and it shows in his success. As a married man with 3 daughters in my 40’s I have been encouraged in many occasions with practical no nonsense approach to 5 M’s.
- Want to 10x your online fitness business? This Podcast Is A MUST!August 3, 2018 by Brian Moncada from United States
With a never ending supply of business coaches or guru’s who promise to make you rich if you buy their products or services, it can be hard to tell who you can trust and who you can’t.After following Vince off/on for the last 2 years as I progressed in building my own fitness business... I never bought anything of his, yet I’ve learned more practical action steps for real results from him than any other business coach in the fitness space, ever! (And that’s just off his free content...)Fast forward to today, I’ve stopped being cheap, invested in myself with Vince, and he over delivered immediately with more value than what I paid for. Why? Because he LIVES what he shares. He doesn’t sugar coat anything, he tells you how it is, what you’re doing wrong, what you’re doing right, and how you’re stuck right now... so you can get REAL results FAST.So whether you’re looking to start an online fitness business, gain more clients, grow your top-line for more profits, or even if you already have a successful fitness business and you’re looking to get to that next level... then this podcast is for you!Do yourself a favor, spend the next 5 minutes listening to just ONE of his many VALUE packed podcasts, and you can expect to get at least 1-3 Gold nuggets that will put more money in your bank account as soon as you implement them.Thank you Vince for overdelivering in every podcast, you’re work and legacy will live on forever and help millions and millions to come.Let’s win,Brian Moncada
- THIS PODCAST WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEAugust 2, 2018 by Anand1612 from United States
I first started following Vince when I was completely out of shape. I was morbidly obese and Vince's content was a huge part of my fitness journey. After losing 125+ pounds, I made it a mission to help others do the same but I realized that this would be harder than I thought. After listening to this podcast, I realised the parallels between achieving fitness goals and life goals, including business, relationships and more (5Ms). This podcasts delivers so much value. If you want to 10x your life, you NEED to listen to this!
- The Mentor I prayed For!August 1, 2018 by leanandlit from United States
Vince has always been a mentor in the sense of building muscle since I first found out about skinny Vinny. But now as I have a family he has become much more than a training guru i looked up to. He is the definition of The Man I want to become. Although i have not been able to yet purchase his business coaching, i now have the mindset of “how can I afford this” instead of “I can’t afford this”. My mindset has been completely altered and I have learned so much in the past couple months from his Instagram and especially this podcast. It’s all about being resourceful when resources are low and finding a way to get what you really want in life. Implementing everything free he teaches has been so beneficial to my business and family goals. Vinny is the coach that I have prayed for, and god has put him in my sight again so that I can accomplish the 5 M’s of Manhood. Thank you for all the wisdom! I will continue to find a way to become part of his coaching programs!
- Unique and BrilliantAugust 1, 2018 by monikakovacs from Canada
Really impressed with Vince’s podcast. Being a great Grant Cardone menthe myself, I especially appreciate how masterfully Vince is weaving in the content into his [fitness] business and mentorship. As a fitness professional, having faced many challenges, at last, I am now working on reinventing my entire profile, I especially find this podcast a MUST, chock filled with wisdom, real-life experience, gems in every aspect of 10X-ing your business, at yoru fingertips. You will feel like you are mentored by one of the best out there, and you will find yourself gain clarity and confidence in what you personally are working on as a result. Listening to Vince weekly, sometimes binge listen, I have become a lot more clear on what I want to have my new business be like, and how I want to represent myself as well, personally. After all it is one and the same.Even if you do nothing but listen, and implement just ONE thing from each episode, I am confident you will see your life, physique and bottom line reflect noticeable results. Be Subscribed, and share with 6 people 😉
- One of my favorite podcastsJuly 23, 2018 by LeeHayward from Canada
I've followed Vince's work for years and have a lot of respect for him as a fitness coach. But now seeing him evolve into so much more is very inspiring. Every episode just gets better and better. Listening to his podcasts will change the way you think about fitness, business, and life. Thanks Vince for doing what you do, you're helping a lot of people and it's much appreciated.
- Vince is the man!July 10, 2018 by dsbunk from Canada
Love this podcast; so many knowledge bombs dropped every episode! Thanks Vince! Keep doing you!Appreciate your faith but for someone who is non-religious I really appreciate how you are confident in your believe but not pushy or judgemental whatsoever!Keep it up man!Coach David
- Vince is superb!!June 13, 2018 by AscoliAthletics from United States
I first heard of Vince probably 6 months ago and I heard about his podcast. I just felt like he was talking directly to me because all of his beliefs are what I feel. Him also being italian, he knows the values we carry in our households and the many challenges we face also. He was the skinny endurance runner just like myself. He just knows how to cut to the chase and tell you exactly what you need to do in order to succeed. I listen to his podcast on my morning commute and ride home from work. I just get the motivation to conquer the day and get more focused on my goals when life gets in the way. Love the M5 mission!!
- ExcellenceMay 29, 2018 by SGT Ed from United States
Vince is my fitness and business coach. Some of the best inspirations I’ve received from him have been listening to his podcasts while executing his training plans in the gym. So hop on the bike or treadmill and push “play” and see where it takes you!
- Awesome show, highly recommend!April 5, 2018 by J. Barshop from United States
Vince and his guests provide some incredibly compelling content that’s geared to help you take actionable steps to live a healthier, more well-rounded life.Highly recommend listening and subscribing to The Vince Del Monte Podcast if you want the knowledge AND mindsets to improve your body, mind & spirit (and live your best life as a result)!
- Go the Distance ! Listen to this showMarch 1, 2018 by CaraF13 from United States
Such a fantastic show! Right from the introduction of the show, I was intrigued by the podcast and had respect for Vince. This show hits on all the 5 M's and how to maximize them. A favorite interview of mine was with Lewis Howes about removing the mask. I love how open and transparent the interviews are. My big take aways : Are you going to the gym for attention or to be a 'real man' and build your strength, have no shame for taking the day off of weights, what is the true definition of a real man? the mask coming off effects the women ,and how in society, it's more acceptable for women to talk about their emotions. A great question to open up a conversation with a man: simply ask: "What's going well in your life right now? " Thank you for delivering a show that is full of integrity, respect and heart!
- Must subscribe!February 13, 2018 by emmvette from United States
Vince's podcast is a must listen for anyone who is serious about stepping up there game in life. I was introduced to Vince's material through Ben P after buying and doing the MI40 and then the 12 month Hypertrophy Max program. They were awesome. Thanks Vince for being willing to talk straight on your podcasts and be a leader where it's most important and useful!! You have really impressed me with the outstanding content. Please keep 'em coming!
- Vince has evolved and is helping others.February 8, 2018 by Rsbill from United States
I followed a couple of Vinces programs in the past and I thought after a while he was just a marketer and didn't have enough substance. The last few years with his new programs and especially now after listening to the podcast I can see him for what he is. Hes a great coach and hes not afraid to talk about his flaws and how he has evolved. He teaches lessons of what he's done right and what he's done wrong. Great podcast, great message to men and keep up the good work.Btw I don't leave reviews and listen to a lot of podcasts.
- Very helpfulJanuary 24, 2018 by Rose Chiarella from Canada
I’ve listened to All of these to date. Both both very inspirational and practical. Thanks vince for being personal and real. Mindset is exceptional. I’ve forwarded to other friends. Good uplifting talks!
- Vinny is the real dealJanuary 23, 2018 by Da_kylemiller from United States
Vinny’s authenticity and balance in life will inspire you not only in your fitness life, but all parts of life. So listen and receive motivation to take action. Thats what hearing Vinny has done for me in my life.
- Must Listen!January 23, 2018 by kevinwarrenfitness from United States
Vince is the man! I love his approach to the 5 Ms and his overall goal to help men live happier, more fulfilled lives. This podcast is full of great conversations, great guests, and great perspective!
- #1 Podcast for fitness entrepreneurs and couples ?January 23, 2018 by hannah.international from Germany
Are you a fitness enthusiast, a person who wants to grow, or just someone who’s looking for high quality entertainment? Either way - You have to check out this amazing podcast, which constantly gives practical tips & advice, easy to implement and the best: Vince is talking out of personal experience. It’s proven what he preaches! My husband and I are listening to this podcast together and we learn a lot about our relationship, about fitness topics and about how to life a life with intention. Keep it up Vince. We love your audio content!
- Amazing insightJanuary 23, 2018 by andygod75 from United Kingdom
Love this series by Vinnie, followed him for a long time and love the insight he gives into all things business, fitness and relationships. Definitely worth a listen, it’s my favourite to listen too.
- A Must ListenJanuary 23, 2018 by Adamsmatt08 from United States
The Vince Del Monte Podcast Show is a must listen for any man wishing to maximize the 5 M’s of life! He brings in the foremost experts on maximizing one’s muscle, mindset, money, mission, and marriage. I highly recommend The Vince Del Monte Podcast Show to all men!
- Vince is my role modelJanuary 21, 2018 by Mr.Max1900 from Poland
Vince is one of the truest and most influancial guys that helped me achieve So many goals in life. I have been following him since 2008. Best content. Whether you want to build great body, better fitness, business or relationship this podcast is for you 🙂
- So good!December 20, 2017 by scottfitch72 from Canada
Vince says it like no one else...raw and real... and lives what he says.So blessed by this podcast today...gotta take massive action now...lifechanging stuff!
- A Must Podcast For Guys Progressing In LifeDecember 15, 2017 by MazHaidari from United States
Man, truly this is some of the most inspirational and forward progressing information you will consume.I have enjoyed every episode so far but what really hit home is the Power Couple episodes. I don't know how many times I have tried to convince my girlfriend to listen to Vince's stuff but when she finally gave it a chance, she LOVED IT.I envision my life excelling with the woman I am with and I feel like it was a life changing moment for her when she listened to the podcast.She's not much of a motivated individual - more of a homey "housewife" type, but a fire was lit when she listened and that alone gives me more hope in our relationship that we can go and thrive together. Thanks Vince, keep me coming!
- BEST PODCASTDecember 5, 2017 by Samuel Ford Baker from Canada
ive been following vince online through youtube and other social media sites for 8 years or so and he has helped me with all sorts of fitness goals. When he switched his buisness platform to the 5 Ms of manhood i was so excited. As a man more than 10 years younger than vince i find myself eating up the information that this pod cast has to offer because i can take the life experiences and apply them to my life without making the mistakes and finding them out the hard way. I cant express how much this man and his pod cast has influenced my life. Thankyou so much for doing what you do and keep up the amazing work. God Bless
- Golden InformationDecember 5, 2017 by JasBajwa1991 from United Kingdom
Subscribed to the show and blitzed through all the episodes in one day. This is a perfect podcast to listen to for any man who is looking for the next level in life. Vince has done it all in all areas of his life and is a real mentor for any man who wants to build the five Ms. The marriage podcast was my personal favourite and I have already seen results in my own marriage implementing the stuff he recommends. Keep them coming Vince...
- Eye-opening, inspiring, life-changingDecember 3, 2017 by Idgac. I don't give a crap from United States
There are so many facts, and insights that he puts into these podcasts. He influenced my way of thinking, and my future way of thinking. It changes how I plan to run my future business (hopefully) and will influence my family.
- Will Add Value To Your LifeDecember 1, 2017 by markrjyoung from Canada
Back in the summer of 2016 I was invited to have dinner in Toronto with a couple other people to spend some time with our friend Jason who was visiting from Malta.One of those attending was to be a guy named Vince DelMonte. At the time I didn't know Vince personally, but since we lived in the same city, we decided to drive into Toronto together.Having read some of Vince's fitness content, I knew that we disagreed on at least a few things, but was hoping we could find some common ground. Frankly, he was also going to be my ride home so I didn't want him to make me ride back in the trunk. ?Anyway, it turned out that Vince and I shared many similar values and we chatted all the way to Toronto and back about fitness, faith, marriage, parenting, and a number of other things. I definitely picked up a few pearls of wisdom during our trip and I think Vince definitely added value to my life in that short time.I say all this to tell you that Vince has recently started a podcast called the Vince DelMonte Podcast Show. The focus of the podcast is about the 5 M's of Manhood - Muscle, Mindset, Money, Mission and Marriage. If you're a podcast listener and any or all of those areas interest you, then I'd highly recommend checking it out.
- Wow Amazing podcastNovember 29, 2017 by Sam Slack Fitness from United Kingdom
If you want to transform your life, then you must listen to this podcast.Incredible knowledge and information on how to develop as a person in every area of your life.Thank you Vince for providing such valuable content.
- IncredibleNovember 27, 2017 by Betario1 from United Kingdom
Great podcast great interview two masters I’m looking both of you up there I’m Learning from you guys
- Life changingNovember 27, 2017 by simonpjones from United Kingdom
I have been following Vince for quite some time now and I have always found his material to be unique and inspiring. Up until now I have even been recording the audio from his YT videos so I can get my Vince Del Monte fix on-the-go or in the car. I am so happy that he has finally released a podcast, it's a great compliment to my MYM 2.0 monthly newsletter. With truly amazing, unique and honest material Vince inspires me to become a better version of myself everyday in all facets of life.
- A podcast all men NEED to listen tooNovember 25, 2017 by Drastik 82 from United States
I’ve just discovered Vince’s podcast and within just a few episodes I feel I’ve got more value than years of studying some of these subjects separately.Vince doesn’t hold anything back and shares what has worked in his life and what hasn’t. No matter where you are in your life you’ll find value. Vince covers topics such as entrepreneurship, manhood, Fitness, money, marriage and other topics to help transform our lives. If you’re a guy then just listen to one podcast and you’ll be hooked. Can’t wait to hear future episodes.
- Awesome podcastNovember 24, 2017 by Thejustinhenry from United States
I've followed Vince since his days on Youtube and he always has valuable information. I'm looking forward to new information I can utilize as I plan for my future in business and family.
- A must have!November 24, 2017 by Ya boy Kyle from United States
I've been following Vince for quite some time now I and this man is my idol. He's simple down to earth guy just like you and me but works so hard and loves what he does. He's an inspiration to so many guys. Vince I love the first couple episodes and can't wait for future ones! Definitely a fan of the marriage episodes the best because women are so confusing!
- Mind blowingNovember 24, 2017 by Zachary 91 from Singapore
Hi Vince,This podcast is really amazing. After hearing the podcast it really fires me up. More young man at my age should listen to this. Really teach me a lot of things that school does not teach. As a Father/husband like you is like a role model for me.
- Self improvement helpNovember 23, 2017 by Ablaman from Australia
Great podcast. Free content to help men become the best version of themselves.Favourite by far is Marriage with Papa Del Monte. Went home that night and spoke to my wife regarding the topics. It's akin to the sessions in LiveLarge TV.Improve your life, not just your body and listen to this podcast.Keep pushing out great content as usual Vinny D 🙂
- Great podcast especially being so new!November 23, 2017 by DougIV from United States
I've been following Vince since about 2007, maybe earlier I can't remember. He has always been awesome to listen to and has helped me in many different areas of my life. I'm really excited to get further into the series and learn more from a great role model!
- This deserves attention.November 22, 2017 by keenantim81 from Ireland
I’ve been following Vince for a few years. These podcasts are an excellent next step for me. Extremely focused and educational. He’s teaching on so many angles in life.
- Great Listen!!November 22, 2017 by M5 Max from United States
Vince does it again. Not only does he talk about the M5 lifestyle he also promotes it by living it out. I really appreciate the honesty and genuineness Vince brings out in these podcasts by talking about subjects that aren't exactly easy to talk about and most fitness experts wouldn't want to get into. As a MYM2.0 member my highlight of the month is seeing my workout/coaching program in the mailbox every month and having these podcasts to listen too between each new phase is like the icing on a cake! Keep up the great work Vince!
- This is a must-listen podcast!November 21, 2017 by GM_22 from Canada
I've been following Vince's work for several years now because I've always found him to speak from a place of honesty, passion, and experience. He's never been afraid to discuss the hard truth of life, admit where he's made mistakes, and strive to be and do more.There were several times while listening to Vince's podcast that I had to put it on pause because the wisdom he had just shared hit me like a ton of bricks. I actually needed a moment to absorb the information; it was that impactful, insightful, and inspirational.If you're serious about taking responsibility for your life's direction and becoming a better version of yourself, this podcast is a must-listen! I'll definitely be recommending it to family and friends.
- WOWNovember 21, 2017 by Rev Ruben from United States
Vince, Thank you very much for the impactful and inspiring podcast. I love the wholistic approach to helping Men in the 5 very important areas of our life. I love the Top 10 Mindset for Men started a 5M Journal ??❤️Blessings Ruben Cruz
- Amazing!November 20, 2017 by fitfatfit from United States
Amazing information. So motivating. Ready to take charge.
- My new favoriteNovember 20, 2017 by Mwebb23 from United States
I listen to quite a few different podcasts in the fitness and business space on my commute. I often find myself daydreaming and have to force myself to pay attention to what I'm listening to. With Vince, he presents information in such a charismatic and no bs way, that I found myself hanging on every word. It's almost like I'm listening to a big brother give me life lessons which makes it very relatable and makes me want to take action with those lessons. If you're looking for actionable advice on becoming a well rounded man, delivered in an easy to understand format, subscribe to this podcast. I've definitely got a new favorite!
- Multifaceted Approach To Becoming A ManNovember 20, 2017 by Rob Piscitello from United States
As a man in todays world of distractions It is so easy to become one dimensional. Their are ripped guys who are broke, Rich guys who are fat and getting divorced and ending up with broken families, Happilly married men who are doing well financially but are fat and in terrible health...The combinations play out in many scenarios and are all too common.Vince not only leads by example with the M5 brand, but also makes the podcast fun, informative, motivating, and easy to digest into actionable content. No matter where you are on your journey you will benefit from this podcast!If you want to to become a better man in all areas of life then this is a MUST listen/subscribe.
- My new favorite podcast!November 20, 2017 by Chaseo! from Australia
Vince has already made me twice the man I was through watching “Live Large Tv”, so I’m very excited to see what he will share on his podcast. I love how he talks straight and doesn’t sugar coat anything and I love the honest insights into his marriage. Keep it up Vince!
- Great show!November 19, 2017 by Jimbo1065 from United States
I have always enjoyed Vince’s content on YouTube and this show doesn’t disappoint. The sound quality is great and the content informative and easy to follow. I’m looking forward to more shows!
- The Art of Manhood - The FoundationNovember 19, 2017 by KColyer from United States
This is truely an inspirational path in Vince's "No Nonsense" manner that speaks to your body, mind and spirit. This podcast is for every man who is ready to grow; who is ready to move their own ego out of the center of their life, to contribute to others in a posative way, start building something of significance from your life, and the same time continue to improve your physique. I’m hooked! When is the next episode?
- InovatorNovember 19, 2017 by TWebb1775 from United States
I have followed Vince over the years via facebook, youtube, and used his fitness programs. He is revolutionary in the industry, always searching for more information to make not only himself better, but anyone he comes into contact with better. This podcast is yet another example of him always trying to help others achieve their goals. He is not another cookie-cutter fitness coach, he is an inovator giving out not only excellent fitness advice, but actions to improve other aspects of your life as well.
- Very helpfulNovember 19, 2017 by Rose Chiarella from Canada
I’ve listened to Mindset and Money. Both both very inspirational and practical. Thanks vince for being personal and real. Mindset is exceptional. I’ve forwarded to other friends. Good uplifting talks!
- Truly Inspirational & Motivational!November 19, 2017 by fikigoat from United States
Truly inspirational! Vince DelMonte had taken his no nonsense approach to bodybuilding and has applied it to the 5 M’s of manhood. It’s this no BS approach that makes you think about your choices and how you as an individual approach life. For his target audience, 25-35 year olds, this is great information, take risks, make decisions and just get things done! For us older in years, this is nothing I have not heard before, but serves as a reminder and a wake up call to look forward and it’s not to late to change your life by maximizing the 5 M’s! It definitely has my mind going into overdrive on how I can change my future! A must listen for anyone wanting to move forward. Well done!
- NOT your online "guru"November 19, 2017 by oualidzaim from France
So many people claim to be an "expert" in today's online world, it's pathetic. All it takes is a couple hundred followers and a cool bio on Instagram to teach people how to get rich, shredded and fulfilled...even when you're broke, out of shape and have no purpose of your own besides making a quick buck. And I've been fooled by quite a few scammers over the years...until I crossed Vince's path. He was kind of my savior. A true role model. Not only because he really lives the happy and fulfilled life we all want to live, but because he's a genuinely kind and generous individual who's made it a priority to help his fellow men find their way. No matter where they're starting from. I'm very happy he decided to share his knowledge, wisdom and inspiration in depth through a podcast. - Oualid
- True words. Love the podcastNovember 19, 2017 by sacreyc from Canada
I am closing in on my one year transformation following this guy and the results are great and everyone is noticing. The programs aren't borrowing with lots of variety and lots of good reading info. Here's to the after after photo coming soon. Thanks again Vince. Almost forgot how to build muscle fast was my favourite cast
- AmazingNovember 18, 2017 by eagle44537 from United States
A lot of great information in these podcasts. The one on mindset has me ready to take massive action!
- Listen, apply, dominate.November 18, 2017 by ralphfit from United States
A good leader not only knows the way but also shows it to others and this is Vince Del Monte showing you the way to a better version of yourself, becoming a leader and dominating every area of your life. If you are on your path to greatness, then this podcast is an absolute must for you. Do yourself a favor, subscribe, listen and get ready to take some serious notes!
- UnmissableNovember 18, 2017 by Lee_Johnson from United Kingdom
Subscribed, and flying through the episodes!This is a perfect addition to the amazing content Vince already puts out. If you follow him, start listening, if not, start here and it'll make you want to check out his other stuff.I only have a select few podcasts I listen to, and this is now on the list. I struggle with time to read a lot, so audio books and podcasts are a god send. Get used to listening while driving, doing the house work, walking the dog.I already love Vince's work, I already listen to podcasts and audio books, so I know this is quality worth my time. But the best part of the review doesn't come from me, I normally listen to all this when I'm on my own, my partner prefers a book. But I put an episode on in the car, and she enjoyed it! Now that's worth 10x anything postive I can say 😉Don't miss out!
- AMAZING content!November 17, 2017 by Mills112 from United States
I've known Vince for over 5 years now, and from already binging a few episodes of this podcast, I'm AMPED and excited to listen on a weekly/even daily basis! Vince's vision for helping men grow in all 5 of these areas is something I've really respected over the time that I've known him and it aligns perfectly with his already HUGE fitness audience. No one out there right now is providing valuable content like this, broken down in easy to understand segments that can be applied literally right away. I will be sharing this podcast among all of my platforms and HIGHLY recommend it to any man who is looking to master the 5 M's! Vince you're the man!
- Love it!! ?November 17, 2017 by julianaarango.show from Canada
Every man need to listen to this podcast. Great work Vince!
- Exceptional content and presentationNovember 17, 2017 by rockyluch from Canada
Loved every episode. Listened to them all in one sitting. Bring on the next 5!!
- The man among menNovember 17, 2017 by Althorn09 from United States
I've followed Vince for years and he has always delivered the very best. And his podcast now just adds to the ways he is making men better for this world. He has years or wisdom and experience and the lessons he teaches in this podcast will save you time, money, and frustration. Listen well, and listen often.
- Why you should listenNovember 17, 2017 by B12345gj from Canada
There are a lot of people out there telling you what they think you should do to get results in your life.The best thing about this podcast and Vince is that he is totally upfront about everything. He just says what’s on his mind regardless of what you might think, especially when it has anything to do with his faith. This is actually the reason I have been following Vince for the last several years.Personally as a newlywed I am interested to know more about the marriage “pillar” in his 5Ms. But honestly it doesn’t matter what Vince is talking about you will always learn something when listening to this podcast.
- M5 MantraNovember 17, 2017 by bruciebob from United States
Vince Del Monte has discovered the keys to prosperity and abundance. He shares his beliefs and philosophy in this podcast. By listening, you realize money gives us freedom and choices. In sharing his personal stories you begin to understand his M5 Mantra, Muscle, Mindset, Money, Mission and Marriage. He tells us everything is on loan to you. He (God) is the giver and the gift. Man is the receiver. In listening to his words you become aware that success and prosperity belong to all of us. Those who take action are gifted with abundance and can share it with the world. I will continue to tune in. 5 stars
- LIFE CHANGINGNovember 17, 2017 by AndyGav86 from United Kingdom
What a great addition to the MYM 2.0 newsletter. Great content as usual with Vince and has honestly turned my life around. Can’t Thank you enough For anyone contemplating signing up... DO IT !!!!
- Gives men hope and directionNovember 17, 2017 by Joe LoGalbo from United States
Vince walks the walk. He’s one of the few guys who’s credible in all 5 M’s of manhood. There’s tons of popular figures who do “money” well and lack in their “marriage.” Or do “mindset” like no-other but are missing the “muscle.” Vince has figured it out. And it gives us men who want to do well in ALL areas of our life, hope that we can do it too… and action-steps to make it a reality.
- The Gold StandardNovember 17, 2017 by 5M Salute from United States
Nowadays, its' impossible to find authentic, creative and unique individuals in the fitness industry that provide value and substance. Vince has been a trend setter with his online fitness programs, nutrition and supplement expertise for close to a decade. His no non sense approach is backed by research and real world results. It's only fitting that Vince shares his success stories on the 5 M's of Manhood through his podcast with all of us. These are the same values he's mastered, creating 'The Gold Standard' in fitness prosperity.
- A must listenNovember 16, 2017 by JasonJKlein7 from United States
Vinny is exactly the same person he is online as he's portrayed on this podcast. He practices what he preaches. I've been following Vinny for about 7 years and this year, I joined his Coaching group. There's so much negativity online these days and listening to this podcast is like sitting down with Vinny for coffee and having him help Coach you, for free. Excellent work, Vince!
- Do yourself a favour and binge listen to this showNovember 16, 2017 by Jason K Maxwell from Canada
Definitely one of my favourite podcasts. I used to follow Vince for just his fitness advice but his podcast is off the hook. His marriage and money advice is spot on and this podcast is going to make me grow into a better man. Love the idea of the 5 M’s. super smart.
- Every man needs this podcast (for a few reasons)November 16, 2017 by Chad Howse from Canada
Men need to win. What few of us realize is that we define victory, but we're so influenced by media, by the wrong people, by movies and even friends and family, that we too often pursue the wrong thing, or something that's not worthy of what we should be aspiring to become.Find better influences, better voices to listen to, better leaders to guide you, like Vince.Vince's podcasts have really helped me find clarity on the 'who' - who I need to become - so I can acheive the 'what' - what I want to acheive in life, but they've also helped me better define what I want, and bring it to a much bigger scale.The mindset episode is my favorite, but each will help men win, and win a game they didn't even know they could play, on a scale they never thought possible.Highly recommended to any ambitious guy, any guy who wants more from life. If you're content with mediocrity, with an 'okay' life, it won't be your cup of tea.
- Thumbs upNovember 15, 2017 by Jryan6579 from United States
I have only listened to the first 2 episodes so far but really enjoying the no nonsense way that Vince presents his topics and strategies. I'm looking forward to finishing up the M's and see what is next. Keep 'em coming Vince!!
- Best Fitness/Coaching PodcastNovember 15, 2017 by kdn000 from United States
Honestly, I've listened to a several different fitness / personal transformation kind of podcasts, this is probably my new favorite. I didn't know much about Vince and his work until I listened to the podcast, but it's the best of everything: incredible actionable information about how to build a physique (the right way), really good insights about everything from making money to attracting a romantic partner, and deep dives into mental game and having the right mindset. You can tell this guy is a great coach; fantastic for personal development and motivation. I like the conversational approach, and he has an inspirational way of communicating. Looking forward to hearing further episodes that expand more into the 5M's. The change in my mental outlook and preperation was pretty instantaneous after listening, and I generally don't have that experience with other podcasts. Highly recommended.
- Every man needs this podcastNovember 14, 2017 by Hphluis104 from United States
I was skeptical at first but after listening to the money episode Vince really does a good job of pointing out simple strategies and proven ways to better yourself as a man not only in finances but health,fitness,relationships and mindset. The good part is you the stories and provide tactical stuff you can actually apply to your life today which is sometimes hard to find.
Like this article? Please rate and share below!
If you liked this article, you'll LOVE our No Nonsense Newsletter!
Sign up Now and
- Learn how to eat to get Lean and Ripped…
- Learn how to lift to get Bigger and Stronger…
- Learn how to stay motivated to Build Your Dream Body…
- PLUS… 3 exclusive free gifts as a surprise!
Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And Will NEVER Be Shared With Anyone.